Agricultural Electrical Services
At MeKo Electrical Services, we have completed many agricultural jobs varying from wiring and re-wiring stables and barns to wiring complete grain drying installations, with motors, control probes and burners.
Our team of highly skilled engineers provide a professional and personal service, covering installation work, fault finding, testing and inspections, data cabling, power, distribution, electrical design and cable management.
- Electrical testing, inspection and certification
- Complete designs and installations of both power and lighting
- Designs and installation of large three phase distribution systems
- Repairing or upgrading all switchgear, motor controls etc. both single and three phase
- For example: elevators, conveyors and pumps etc.
- With experience in both the electrical installation and maintenance of new and old crop dryers
- General maintenance and electrical repairs
- Fault finding